Mini Maple Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound turkey breast, ground
- 1 tablespoon Wercestshire sauce
- 2 Shallots, finely shredded Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- ¼ cup sherry vinagar
- 20 gram butter
- 1 table spoon vegetable oil Cooking Instructions
- Mix ground turkey with the wercestshire sause, salt and paper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a grill pan. Form the mixture into small size flattened patties, then grill both sides for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil and butter in a saucepan over low heat, add the onions, and cook for 5 minutes. Pour in the maple syrup and cook until the onions are golden brown . Add the vinagar and cook untril the onions are caramelized.
- To serve, place three mini burgers on each individual plate, spoon some of the maple-onion caramel on the top.
This dish serves 3-4 people